Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $7,342.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001253 BTC on exchanges including Bitcoin Indonesia, EXX, xBTCe and Gatehub. During the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.92 or 0.01335030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00050533 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00319640 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00107804 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 693.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001226 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Independent Reserve, Gate.io, Bit-Z, GOPAX, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Koinex, CoolCoin, Zaif, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Coinrail, OkCoin Intl., Gatecoin, Coinnest, Liqui, Coinone, Bittrex, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, OKEx, EXX, Coinbene, QuadrigaCX, RightBTC, BtcTrade.im, Ethfinex, OEX, CEX.IO, DSX, TOPBTC, Lbank, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Bitso, Bitfinex, BTC Markets, Allcoin, WEX, Bitsane, Bithumb, Bitstamp, Gatehub, CoinExchange, The Rock Trading, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, Huobi, COSS, Qryptos, Tidex, Livecoin, Mercatox, Bibox, YoBit, bitFlyer, Gemini, Bancor Network, BitGrail, EtherDelta, Poloniex, Bleutrade, BitBay, BX Thailand, Kraken, Coinsquare, BigONE, Binance, BTCTurk, Mr. Exchange, Quoine, Korbit and GDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.