Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. Etherparty has a market cap of $54.49 million and $672,662.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001357 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta and ACX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.01294020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00107552 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00278566 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002654 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Gate.io, Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.