Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. Everex has a market cap of $27.94 million and $3.24 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everex token can currently be purchased for $1.69 or 0.00020282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. In the last week, Everex has traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.01294730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00049883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00107186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00283167 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002653 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, BX Thailand, EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, Kucoin, HitBTC and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.