Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, Expanse has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. Expanse has a market cap of $22.03 million and $161,831.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $2.79 or 0.00033466 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, YoBit, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,378.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $841.68 or 0.10109800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,261.36 or 0.15150700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $153.98 or 0.01849500 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $238.08 or 0.02859620 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00308954 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.85 or 0.01559690 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $455.07 or 0.05466070 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00106208 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.