FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One FairCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00005747 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex. FairCoin has a market cap of $25.35 million and $50,373.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FairCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $601.23 or 0.07221630 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00087863 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031508 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00142295 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.43 or 0.00870003 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00068064 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00046436 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.17 or 0.00327677 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.