Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar. Feathercoin has a total market capitalization of $36.58 million and approximately $720,803.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Feathercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002302 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CoinExchange and BX Thailand.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.03 or 0.00289165 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00043097 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00059342 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00025960 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008239 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.