FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $39.93 million and $687,969.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 12.2% against the US dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00005593 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, BigONE and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $108.79 or 0.01303880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021174 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012023 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00049441 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00106836 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00278226 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002643 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, OKEx, Gatecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not possible to buy FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.