Flixxo (CURRENCY:FLIXX) traded 12.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last week, Flixxo has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. One Flixxo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001848 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Livecoin. Flixxo has a market cap of $11.36 million and approximately $44,647.00 worth of Flixxo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.36 or 0.01361640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021136 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012078 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049743 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 749.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.48 or 0.00308766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00108051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flixxo is a decentralized video sharing platform, similar to Popcorn Time. This streaming service aims to ensure that its users are the owners and beneficiaries of their content. FLIXX is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Flixxo's ecosystem. It is used by users to watch videos, by producers to monetize their work and incentivize the network, and by advertisers to pay for a moment of the users' attention. “
Buying and Selling Flixxo
Flixxo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Flixxo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flixxo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flixxo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flixxo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flixxo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.