FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001266 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. FUNCoin has a total market cap of $629,062.00 and $475.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, FUNCoin has traded 23.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $612.42 or 0.07176720 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00025700 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00035474 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00024044 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016485 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004353 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
Buying and Selling FUNCoin
FUNCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.