Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last week, Gambit has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be bought for $11.99 or 0.00146541 BTC on major exchanges. Gambit has a total market cap of $14.39 million and approximately $16,004.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.63 or 0.00569882 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007622 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010251 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009885 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00043016 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.