GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, GoByte has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can now be bought for about $23.57 or 0.00290014 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a market capitalization of $17.32 million and approximately $212,863.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041600 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00065688 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028874 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008113 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.