GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. One GoldBlocks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0464 or 0.00000549 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last week, GoldBlocks has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar. GoldBlocks has a total market capitalization of $711,589.00 and $1,229.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $603.91 or 0.07166070 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00025819 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035404 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00024045 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy GoldBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.