GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded up 61.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One GrandCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. GrandCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $237,264.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.18 or 0.01827760 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006136 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009361 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026744 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038407 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004658 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002180 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GrandCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.