Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Grid+ token can now be purchased for approximately $1.06 or 0.00012560 BTC on major exchanges. Grid+ has a total market cap of $41.71 million and $0.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Grid+ has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.01294730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00049883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00107186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00283167 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.