Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $62.78 million and approximately $175,682.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001953 BTC on exchanges including Nocks, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last week, Gulden has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.73 or 0.01837940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004361 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006050 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00026963 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00038765 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004758 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00034505 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, GuldenTrader, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Nocks and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.