Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded up 20.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 11th. Guncoin has a market cap of $1.51 million and approximately $1,796.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Guncoin has traded up 54.5% against the US dollar. One Guncoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.83 or 0.00280544 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00040813 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00059601 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00023081 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008168 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Guncoin Coin Trading
Guncoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Guncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Guncoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Guncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.