HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, HEAT has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HEAT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003207 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet and C-CEX. HEAT has a market cap of $8.35 million and $18,862.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012416 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.18 or 0.01285150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049322 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,110.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047584 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00147395 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.