Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Hedge has a total market capitalization of $14.13 million and $40,798.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for about $3.81 or 0.00046885 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Hedge has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.41 or 0.01285520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049428 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,235.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00295336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108205 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.