Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. Hive has a total market cap of $45.13 million and $84,156.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hive has traded 10.3% higher against the dollar. One Hive token can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001442 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $108.79 or 0.01303880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021174 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012023 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00049441 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00106836 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00278226 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002643 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.