Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $33.13 million and $2.36 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Humaniq token can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002455 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.06 or 0.01304290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00050585 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00294814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107052 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,102.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex, Upbit and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.