HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $3.83 million and approximately $5,360.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002117 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,538.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $850.46 or 0.10016800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,267.00 or 0.14922900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.18 or 0.01827760 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $242.46 or 0.02855730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.42 or 0.00299381 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.39 or 0.01582890 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $462.56 or 0.05448040 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00103545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.