Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. Hush has a market capitalization of $7.20 million and approximately $102,906.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can currently be bought for about $2.25 or 0.00027728 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Hush has traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $123.70 or 0.01522950 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.33 or 0.05372030 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049425 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.76 or 0.01166620 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.25 or 0.00421759 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016515 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.