Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, Incent has traded up 16.6% against the dollar. Incent has a total market cap of $13.18 million and approximately $87,645.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003547 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.11 or 0.01276860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049485 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,142.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00298093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00108070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.