Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 37.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Indicoin token can now be bought for about $0.0338 or 0.00000410 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Indicoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $35,911.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001619 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.