IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One IntenseCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0098 or 0.00000117 BTC on exchanges. IntenseCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.54 million and $12,653.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, IntenseCoin has traded 33.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $244.64 or 0.02883430 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00036078 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00022768 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035451 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.