ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. ION has a total market capitalization of $57.23 million and $569,366.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ION has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar. One ION coin can now be purchased for $2.91 or 0.00035134 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00148650 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006161 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00031140 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016177 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010439 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 98.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000289 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.