KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, KickCoin has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0519 or 0.00000639 BTC on popular exchanges including Exmo, YoBit, IDEX and Gate.io. KickCoin has a total market cap of $16.66 million and approximately $231,023.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.41 or 0.01285520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049428 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,235.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00295336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108205 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Mercatox, YoBit, Exmo, EtherDelta, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.