KlondikeCoin (CURRENCY:KDC) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 11th. One KlondikeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0309 or 0.00000363 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, KlondikeCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. KlondikeCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1,915.00 worth of KlondikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.80 or 0.01823220 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006130 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009336 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026747 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00040096 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004655 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002184 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Klondike Coin is a scrypt based proof of work coin with a one minute block interval or block target – and a one minute or one block Kimoto gravity well based difficulty retargetting. “
KlondikeCoin Coin Trading
KlondikeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase KlondikeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KlondikeCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KlondikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KlondikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KlondikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.