Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Linda coin can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Linda has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. Linda has a total market cap of $11.55 million and approximately $190,015.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00575027 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001964 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007686 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010364 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009900 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00145478 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043311 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.