Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Lunyr token can now be bought for approximately $16.93 or 0.00202160 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, YoBit and HitBTC. In the last week, Lunyr has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $38.91 million and approximately $1.75 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012330 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $109.11 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004569 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011951 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00049397 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00107189 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00280620 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io, CryptoDerivatives and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.