MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 11th. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.36 or 0.00015971 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. MarteXcoin has a market capitalization of $3.91 million and $157.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 26% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00086539 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00106611 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00052393 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.81 or 0.00786923 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00037269 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- TheGCCcoin (GCC) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.