Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $24.80 million and $4.31 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Matchpool token can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00003998 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bittrex and Liqui. Over the last week, Matchpool has traded up 9.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.50 or 0.01299360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012145 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.22 or 0.00292758 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00106803 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,219.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001143 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.