Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, Melon has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One Melon token can now be purchased for about $104.43 or 0.01273360 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui and Kraken. Melon has a market capitalization of $62.59 million and $189,817.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $106.54 or 0.01299100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004575 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00049303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00107264 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.88 or 0.00279058 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin and Kraken. It is not currently possible to buy Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.