Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last week, Mercury has traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. Mercury has a market capitalization of $48.28 million and $12.06 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00005822 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.58 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012095 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00050049 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00289888 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107100 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.