Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Metal token can currently be bought for approximately $3.78 or 0.00045679 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance. Over the last seven days, Metal has traded 17.7% higher against the US dollar. Metal has a total market cap of $72.97 million and $8.10 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012253 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $108.79 or 0.01303880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021174 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012023 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00049441 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048095 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00146791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00106836 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.