Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Metaverse ETP has a total market cap of $53.17 million and approximately $2.08 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.42 or 0.00017179 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, Bitfinex, HitBTC and RightBTC. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.99 or 0.01313530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004567 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021153 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00108358 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.89 or 0.00278392 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, RightBTC, HitBTC, EXX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.