MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. MinexCoin has a market capitalization of $51.16 million and approximately $86,393.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MinexCoin has traded 16.9% higher against the US dollar. One MinexCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $17.05 or 0.00204290 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.01294730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00049883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00107186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00283167 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002653 BTC.
MinexCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to buy MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.