Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. Mintcoin has a total market cap of $14.53 million and $85,681.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.23 or 0.01856980 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006257 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027253 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00040787 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.