MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. MobileGo has a market cap of $65.20 million and $156,101.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can now be bought for $0.67 or 0.00008038 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Livecoin, Liqui and Gatecoin. During the last seven days, MobileGo has traded up 62.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $107.99 or 0.01313530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004567 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021153 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00108358 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.89 or 0.00278392 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Tidex, Coinrail, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Gatecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.