Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Modum token can now be bought for about $3.15 or 0.00038379 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Mercatox and EtherDelta. During the last week, Modum has traded down 10.6% against the dollar. Modum has a total market capitalization of $57.49 million and $514,297.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.54 or 0.01299100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004575 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00049303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00107264 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.88 or 0.00279058 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.