MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001701 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittylicious. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $17.61 million and $206,201.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00068838 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019122 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009315 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.