Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last week, Monetha has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. One Monetha token can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001703 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. Monetha has a total market cap of $30.84 million and $551,791.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.01294730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00049883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00107186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00283167 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002653 BTC.
Monetha Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tidex, Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, OKEx and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monetha must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.