Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Myriad has a market capitalization of $17.56 million and approximately $66,634.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Myriad has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,375.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $841.25 or 0.10087600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.86 or 0.15179300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.43 or 0.01851790 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.02 or 0.02866100 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.63 or 0.00307313 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.56 or 0.01541600 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $453.81 or 0.05441680 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00106510 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.