Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last week, Mysterium has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar. One Mysterium token can now be bought for approximately $0.67 or 0.00008114 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bittrex and Liqui. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $13.01 million and $124,182.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.92 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049548 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 639.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00302822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107546 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.