NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. Over the last week, NeosCoin has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. One NeosCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.21 or 0.00050620 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $15.54 million and $41,845.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,343.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,261.10 or 0.15184400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00049588 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00046481 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $99.36 or 0.01199950 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00041722 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.15 or 0.00339207 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.