Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last week, Nimiq has traded up 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a total market cap of $34.03 million and approximately $190,318.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nimiq token can now be bought for approximately $3.24 or 0.00038823 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.24 or 0.01854570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004410 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006130 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00027026 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00040365 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.