NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar. One NobleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $1.97 million and approximately $3,572.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.55 or 0.01822420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006149 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009348 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026843 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00039850 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002174 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.