NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $24.87 million and $47,029.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001456 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.35 or 0.00280026 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003898 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00037801 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000323 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.