NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 39% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on exchanges including alcurEX and SouthXchange. During the last week, NuShares has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. NuShares has a total market capitalization of $13.30 million and $3,324.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.17 or 0.00349789 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00070046 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008281 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: alcurEX and SouthXchange. It is not currently possible to buy NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.