NVO (CURRENCY:NVST) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, NVO has traded up 24.9% against the US dollar. One NVO token can now be purchased for $1.61 or 0.00019363 BTC on major exchanges. NVO has a total market capitalization of $24.16 million and $2,623.00 worth of NVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01303510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050862 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,709.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00300000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00107113 BTC.
NVO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The NVO project makes use of the Safenetwork, a distributed file storage system and a distributed computing system, to build a fully decentralized exchange in which users can trade crypto assets in a trustless manner. The NVO token is a CounterParty asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain. 50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO tokens on a weekly basis. “
NVO Token Trading
NVO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase NVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NVO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.